Acute Advantages: Vehicle Service Rewards From Ford of Murfreesboro
Ford has long recognized the value of regular service, which allows you to catch maintenance issues early, improve vehicle performance, and reduce dangers. Through the Owner Advantage Rewards program, Ford drivers gain a strong set of incentives to take their vehicles in for inspection and service on a regular basis. If you sign up for the Rewards program, you will receive:
- A $10 bonus for enrollment
- A 5 percent credit on service and materials costs for each time you bring your vehicle in; you can then apply this credit to future services
- Special offers on essential services like oil changes
- An array of service rebates that you can use to gain other rewards
These benefits apply to all your household Ford vehicles. As you accumulate rebates from the Owner Advantage Rewards program, you can use them to pay for other preventative and restorative services for your Ford. These include The Works, a comprehensive vehicle maintenance package that includes rotating your tires, changing your synthetic oil, and inspecting your brakes. You can also roll them into tire changes and other individual services.
When you join the program, you will receive a Mobile Member Card and an online account, which you can view at this address. From your account, you can review all your member information, check your balance for rebates and rewards, and stay alert to new promotions. For more information on the Owner Advantage Rewards program, contact Ford of Murfreesboro today.
- Monday - Friday: 7:30am - 5:30PM
- Saturday: 7:30am - 5:00PM
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday - Thursday: 7:00am - 5:30PM
- Friday - Saturday: 7:00am - 5:00PM
- Sunday: Closed